HuskyCT Course Sites
HuskyCT is currently accepting requests to restore course content and/or combine multiple course sections for Summer and Fall 2017
*Please allow up to one business day for processing. Due to heavy volume, requests submitted within one week of the start of each semester may take additional time.
Non-Class & Organization Sites
While most HuskyCT sites are associated with academic classes listed in the Student Admin System (PeopleSoft), HuskyCT sites can also be created for other purposes, such as training activities, group collaboration, information gathering, and resource sharing.
*Please allow up to one business day for processing.
- This calendar has no events scheduled at this time.
Recent HuskyCT Blog Posts
- Uploading Your Profile PictureStudents and instructors now have access to upload a profile picture in HuskyCT. Profile pictures are displayed as thumbnail images throughout HuskyCT, including: My Courses Notifications Dashboard Discussions, Blogs and Journals Grade Center BbStudent Mobile App Uploading a profile photo is as easy as 1-2-3: To get started, click the down-arrow next to your name, […]Posted on May 16, 2017
- Course Archive and ExportHuskyCT allows instructors to create on-demand backups of courses. Course exports and archives are useful in the event individual course materials need to be restored. The Export/Archive Course utility can create course Archives and Exports. Both options generate a zip file containing materials contained in your course. The Archive option has the additional capability of […]Posted on March 2, 2017
- Dismissing NotificationsA known issue in HuskyCT may prevent some users from dismissing course notifications in the “What’s New” module on the “My Courses” tab. If you receive an error similar to above when attempting to dismiss notifications, it will be necessary for you to manage notifications using the Global Navigation menu. The Global Navigation Menu is […]Posted on February 2, 2017
- HuskyCT Transition to Cloud ServicesHuskyCT is moving to Blackboard’s cloud-based architecture between December 25 and January 1. We are making this change because system updates, such as new features, enhancements, and fixes, can be implemented with zero or minimal downtime, and this will ultimately enhance students’ and your experience with our learning management system. During the transition, course availability […]Posted on November 10, 2016
- Troubleshooting LockDown BrowserLockDown Browser is a custom browser that locks down the exam environment within HuskyCT. When LockDown Browser is used during an online exam, students are unable to navigate to other URLs, switch applications, take screenshots, copy questions or print. Instant messaging and email applications are also disabled. Students taking exams in LockDown Browser may encounter […]Posted on October 19, 2016