HuskyCT Course Sites
HuskyCT is currently accepting requests to restore course content and/or combine multiple course sections for Winter 2018 and Spring 2018
*Please allow up to one business day for processing. Due to heavy volume, requests submitted within one week of the start of each semester may take additional time.
Non-Class & Organization Sites
While most HuskyCT sites are associated with academic classes listed in the Student Admin System (PeopleSoft), HuskyCT sites can also be created for other purposes, such as training activities, group collaboration, information gathering, and resource sharing.
*Please allow up to one business day for processing.
- This calendar has no events scheduled at this time.
Recent HuskyCT Blog Posts
- Blackboard Instructor – New Mobile App Available!Blackboard recently announced the availability of a new mobile app, designed specifically for instructors. The new app, named “Blackboard Instructor”, is compatible with HuskyCT and available for iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.2+. Blackboard Instructor makes it easy for instructors to collaborate with students on the go! Currently, the app supports the following features: View courses […]Posted on August 22, 2017
- Course Navigation Menu Collapses UnexpectedlyHuskyCT users may notice the course navigation menu is collapsing unexpectedly on some devices and browsers. A recent software update, intended to address responsive design goals, has resulted in this unintended side-effect. The described behavior exists under the following conditions: Display resolution is 1024 x 768 (or lower) Web browser window has been minimized to […]Posted on August 18, 2017
- Optimizing Course Lists in HuskyCTAfter several semesters in HuskyCT, instructors may find their list of courses has become overwhelming. In this post, we’ll review two common techniques for organizing the “My HuskyCT Classes” list. To get started, we’ll first need to access the appropriate settings: On the “My Courses” tab, hover your mouse over the “My HuskyCT Classes” module. […]Posted on August 14, 2017
- Student Access to Unavailable Courses (Prior Terms)Approximately two weeks after the academic term ends, students will lose access to your course (assuming you have not set a later end date). Additionally, four weeks after the term ends, student enrollment is set to unavailable (applies to courses where the end date has passed). This is done to remove those courses from the […]Posted on June 9, 2017
- Uploading Your Profile PictureStudents and instructors now have access to upload a profile picture in HuskyCT. Profile pictures are displayed as thumbnail images throughout HuskyCT, including: My Courses Notifications Dashboard Discussions, Blogs and Journals Grade Center BbStudent Mobile App Uploading a profile photo is as easy as 1-2-3: To get started, click the down-arrow next to your name, […]Posted on May 16, 2017