HuskyCT Course Sites
HuskyCT is currently accepting requests to restore course content and/or combine multiple course sections for Summer 2019 and Fall 2019
*Please allow up to one business day for processing. Due to heavy volume, requests submitted within one week of the start of each semester may take additional time.
Non-Class & Organization Sites
While most HuskyCT sites are associated with academic classes listed in the Student Admin System (PeopleSoft), HuskyCT sites can also be created for other purposes, such as training activities, group collaboration, information gathering, and resource sharing.
*Please allow up to one business day for processing.
- This calendar has no events scheduled at this time.
Recent HuskyCT Blog Posts
- Recent changes in Announcement NotificationLearn more about the recent changes in announcement notification within HuskyCT.Posted on August 23, 2018
- See What’s New in HuskyCTA Modern and Responsive Theme The Learn 2016 theme for Blackboard Learn is a modern version of the user interface that incorporates elements from the new Blackboard design language including color, fonts, and spacing for greater consistency between Blackboard Learn, Collaborate, and the Blackboard app. This is a first step in improving the experience for […]Posted on June 12, 2018
- Blackboard Instructor – New Mobile App Available!Blackboard recently announced the availability of a new mobile app, designed specifically for instructors. The new app, named “Blackboard Instructor”, is compatible with HuskyCT and available for iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.2+. Blackboard Instructor makes it easy for instructors to collaborate with students on the go! Currently, the app supports the following features: View courses […]Posted on August 22, 2017
- Course Navigation Menu Collapses UnexpectedlyHuskyCT users may notice the course navigation menu is collapsing unexpectedly on some devices and browsers. A recent software update, intended to address responsive design goals, has resulted in this unintended side-effect. The described behavior exists under the following conditions: Display resolution is 1024 x 768 (or lower) Web browser window has been minimized to […]Posted on August 18, 2017
- Optimizing Course Lists in HuskyCTAfter several semesters in HuskyCT, instructors may find their list of courses has become overwhelming. In this post, we’ll review two common techniques for organizing the “My HuskyCT Classes” list. To get started, we’ll first need to access the appropriate settings: On the “My Courses” tab, hover your mouse over the “My HuskyCT Classes” module. […]Posted on August 14, 2017